Vue Developer |Pan India |5+ Years
Developers are expected to have all these skills plus the ability to coach teams and act as an overall source of knowledge for Development activities and have a min of 5+ years of direct experience
The following list of skills is required of all Developers:
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, documentation, testing, deployment, support, and management of APIs and microservices.
- Must have 5+ years — Expert in the design, development, documentation, testing, deployment, support, and management of Vue/Angular
- js Intermediate to advanced
- Component creation
- vue-cli and Webpack
- Front-end unit testing framework such as Mocha, @vue/test-utils, Jest, Jasmine, etc.
- Front-end integration testing frameworks such as Nightwatch, Selenium, Cypress, Puppeteer, etc.
- Advanced CSS/HTML/SCSS/SASS
- Advanced knowledge of ES6+, Typescript
- Communicating with RESTful services/APIs
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, documentation, testing, deployment, support, and management of Database technologies (RDBMS and NoSQL).
- Familiarity with GitHub repository
- Tools and techniques for code analysis, CI-CD, AGILE, DevOps
Good to have
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in API management platforms and API-related activities including, but not limited to, requirement analysis, solution architecture and design, resource-based API modeling, micro-services architecture, API design standards, patterns and best-practices, API security standards and implementation, API governance.
- Knowledge of Java Development, Web Services, REST-based APIs, GraphQL APIs, and microservices
- Knowledge of Spring Projects (e.g. Spring Boot and Spring ReST)
- Familiarity with API security models including, but not limited to, Oauth, JSON Web Token, AppKey/Digest, Digital Certificates, Basic Authentication, and OpenID