SW_Developer |Robert Bosch |Hyderabad |3-7 Years
Apply Now – https://forms.gle/aWKXB8AnTXp8wyCXA
Exp– 3 to 7 Years
Conceptualize, document and communication of the SW Design for Automotive ECU Base SW.
- Requirement gathering and requirement elicitation as Function/Feature Owner (FO) tasks, Defining interfaces and co-ordination with other components for interface definition.
- Preparing design from requirements
- Able to estimate tasks, and do some basic planning and able to identify the dependencies and solve it.
- Give technical direction to team on arriving at a robust solution
- Perform reviews
- Quality and risk handling as per the standard process in the organization
- Mentor and build-up competency within the team
- Have innovation mindset and look for new tool and technologies to be incorporated into the product development
- Assist Project manager in team and project management activities
BE E&C, E&E
- Good understanding of Real Time Operating System (RTOS) concepts including Multi-core
- Good understanding of AUTOSAR architecture and tools like BCT, RTE etc
- Good knowledge on 32 bit micro-controller peripherals like ADC , CAN , Clock Generation, WD , Interrupts, Memory Management
- Strong knowledge & hands on experience in CAN,Ethernet, Flexray and CAN-FD Network protocols, Diagnostic, Failure Management etc
- Should have knowledge working with SCM tools like Clear Case,GIT, and tools like JIRA, RTC, etc
- Strong knowledge on Automotive Diagnosis protocol UDS, KWP2000, CAN overview, autosar knowledge
- Good know how of automotive software lifecycle and its quality process
- Is able to lead small scrum teams – drive sprint planning, reviews, retrospect, analyse metrics.
- Excellent C/C++ programming and debugging skills
- Experience in using software tools like CANalyzer, CANoe, CANTATA or similar tools
- Experience in Requirements Elicitation, Concept, Design Development and Testing
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Experience using agile practices and sw development process, methods
- Knowledge of automotive standards
Diagnostics, COM (CAN, Ethernet, DOIP, ), Security (HSM, Algorithms etc), Failure Management