Software Engineer -SW and Function development|Robert Bosch|Coimbatore |1-5 Years
Apply Now – https://forms.gle/aWKXB8AnTXp8wyCXA
Role: Software Engineer – Software and Function development – EEI-COB
Exp. 1 to 5 Years
2+ years of relevant experience with SW and Function Development
Responsibilities: Responsible for SW and Function Development of Engine control system functions. The person is responsible for defining requirements, implementation, testing and delivery of FnD projects to customer.
Requirements analysis on functions (Injection systems, Hybrid/Electric systems)
Design and Development of power train function and software
ASCET based design & Development
Great Opportunities to directly involve and contribute in new function development from concept to SOP.
Wonderful opportunity to work with strong technical team of Architects and Experts to enhance carrier growth.
Great opportunities to increase breadth of knowledge by working on different packages inside the same group.
Good know how on Powertrain systems along with good overview of sensors and actuators in Engine Management Systems
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of automotive SW.
- Hands on experience in programming in ‘C’ for real time embedded systems
- Experience in model based development using ASCET
- Experience in the usage of testing-tools like Labcar, INCA, debugger and
- Knowledge of software configuration and Change management tools