Quality Analyst | Unusual hire | Remote | 3-6 Years
What You Will Be Doing
• Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
• Writing Automated test scripts with JS
• Maintaining, migrating to new e2e frameworks when needed, and updating existing test scripts for evolving web
• Actively communicating bugs and quality issues to the team and writing bug reports
• Meeting with MQAs and developers to understand and discuss business requirements.
What You Won’t Be Doing
• Working mindlessly – we want you to be a critical thinker who is constantly learning and bringing your ideas forward
• Running a one-person show when creating automated test scripts – you will be an active member of a supportive
and collaborative team
Test Automation Engineer Key Responsibilities
• Understand / document feature scope, need, and use case.
• Create well-structured test plans and test cases
• Design and develop automated test frameworks and helpers to make e2e tests reliable, fast and dev-friendly.
• Create and execute automation test cases
• Ensure the stability and robustness of test scripts
• Improve test infra abstractions for repeated patterns in HUB and HRIS products to improve velocity to write e2e
What is in it for you?
• Fast track career growth.
• Market leading remuneration
Apply – https://forms.gle/aWKXB8AnTXp8wyCXA