Project Manager | Quess Corp | Bangalore | 5+ Years
Apply Now – https://forms.gle/aWKXB8AnTXp8wyCXA
Role- Project Manager
Exp– 5+ Years
|Context/Scope:|| multi-functional,digital delivery function established to liberate and equip markets to deliver Diageo’s Strategic Priorities. This is achieved through:
· Putting our customers at the heart of delivery
· World class end to end process execution
· Generating performance enhancing insights from data
· Providing CPG leading digital capabilities and solutions
· Responding to and embracing change
plays a critical role in enabling Diageo’s digital agenda through delivering strategic priorities in many areas, including E-Commerce, Digital Marketing, Demand Sensing and Manufacturing Optimisation.
Project Managers are responsible for delivering projects within a Product line area:
· Corporate Functions & People
· Insight & Analytics, Data
· Technology Foundations
They are responsible for delivering the committed business outcomes on time and within budget, and have authority to create the best possible conditions for delivery of the highest quality.
|a) Purpose of Role||The project manager delivers against strategic priorities in the product line areas mentioned above. They have overall responsibility for successful delivery including initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure. Key skills such as stakeholder management, influencing and communication will be essential to success in this role.
The project manager must understand the fundamental principles of successful delivery and have an Agile mindset; obsessed with achieving business outcomes and accelerating time to value.
|b) Market Complexity||delivers products to all Diageo markets and functions.
The location of your role will enable you to work on local projects along with many opportunities to work on global projects with a complex multi geography/functional/process/system footprint.
Risk to business operations, change impact, and compliance/controls is in the mid to high range.
|c) Leadership Responsibilities & capabilities||• Lead the project team through great planning, organisation and communication
• Manage resources in a cross-functional team, maximising productivity and quality of delivery through clear direction and prioritisation
• Foster effective collaboration across team members and stakeholders, hold project team members to account.
• Define and reinforce clear governance model for timely communication, issue resolution and decision making
• Anticipate project risks and issues working with your team and stakeholders. Solve problems as they arise, escalating risks and issues that cannot be managed at project level.
• Own end to end project delivery, lead the team to deliver against the plan and timelines. Delivery methodology could be through the AGILE or Waterfall (Traditional).
• Accountable for a project with rigorous governance. Establish a clear & robust governance model, use project governance to drive decisions & outcomes.
• Confirm and deliver the business outcomes, working collaboratively with your team and stakeholders.
• Work with stakeholders to manage change ensuring project benefits are delivered.
|Financial Complexity||The Project Manager will typically lead a project of up to £1mand is accountable for managing this budget, flagging risks &opportunities as appropriate.
|Top Accountabilities||1. Plan, Organise & Communicate: Develop and manage project timeline and schedule. Proactively anticipate impacts of the current and future project phases. Translate project plans into business speak ensuring clear communication with stakeholders.
2. Risk, Issue& Dependency Management:Anticipate risks and issues, use problem solving and collaboration skills to mitigate risks and resolve issues. Work with stakeholder groups to identify dependencies bringing risks issues into your project. Communicate risks and issues clearly to stakeholders at all levels (where appropriate).
3. Financial Management:Project manager is accountable for end to end project financial planning and management. Quarterly spend must be confirmed against business outcomes. Monthly financial management processes must be followed.
4. Own end to end project delivery: Inspire and lead the team to deliver against the plan and timelines. Create collaboration across diverse team members with different individual styles and backgrounds. Hold project team and stakeholders to account,having difficult and constructive conversations where they are required. Influence where needed to move the project forward.
5. Accountable for a project with rigorous governance:Establish at the outset a clear & robust project governance model. Use the project governance to drive decisions, outcomes, engagement and management of stakeholders. Follow the Diageo PACE methodology and work with Delivery Partners including data privacy, IM&S, EA &COEs to ensure project compliance in these high-risk areas.
6. Deliver business outcomes:Ensurestakeholders are engaged behind the project outcome. The team and stakeholders understand the agenda and are clear on what they need to do to deliver against it. Be resilient and resourceful, solve problems as they arise.
7. Manage Change:Understand the wider impact of project and change implementation. Gain buy in and sponsorship at the correct level to support product implementation. Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure there is an awareness of the need for change, desire to support the change, knowledge and ability to adopt the change and deliver the project benefits.
8. Vendor Management: Work with one or more vendors to develop and deliver project solutions, ensure adherence to Diageo compliance standards.
9. Resource Management: You will have a team to manage and direct. You will need to be capable and driven to plan, monitor and direct the team. These will range from Technical resources, Business resources, Vendor Resources, Internal Diageo groups and Governance
|Qualifications and Experience Required||· 5+ years ofproject delivery experience
· Certified Project management accreditation
· Experience of working in an Agile delivery environment
· Skills in: Stakeholder Management, Influencing, Communication, Negotiation, Financial Management, Risk & Issue Management, Planning, Critical Thinking, Coaching and Leadership, Vendor Management, Conflict Management, Resource Management. Exposure to project delivery methodologies such as Agile or Waterfall.
· Key Competencies: Communication, Problem Solving, Coaching, Delivery Focus, Customer Focus, Influencing, Collaboration, Critical Thinking& Analysis, Stakeholder management, Continuous Improvement, Team management and control
· SAP Experience: Good at complex ECC/BOBJ System Upgrade projects and can handle some complex upgrade activities independently.
· Should have good experience of all phases of ECC upgrade System Preparation, SPDD, Upgrade of the System and SPAU Phase.
· Candidate Should able to assess and remediate the code changes.
· Functional knowledge on SAP Modules