L4 System Test|Robert Bosch|Bangalore|4 to 7 Years
Apply Now – https://forms.gle/aWKXB8AnTXp8wyCXA
Role: L4 System Test
Exp– 4 to 7 Years
- Derive Concrete Test Scenarios based on System Requirements, incl. creation of a Test Specification.
- Implementation and execution of the test scenarios (Virtual Release Tests / Virtual Test Drives) in the SiL Test platform (Phyton).
- Evaluation oft he test results by programming Evaluation scripts and running them with the Evaluation Framework.
- Test different parameter variations.
- Generation of Test Reports with all the test results of the tests executed on the SiL Test Platform for a specific PI and Sprint.
- Generation of Defects for all Tests with negative test result (FAILED).
- Add the created Test Scenarios tot he existing Database.
- Integration of External / 3rd party Databases with Test scenarios.
- Provide proposals regarding possible performance improvements for the SiL Test platform to the tool responsible.
- Professional experience in the System Tests (incl. ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation Level, ideally also Advanced Level)
- Very good knowledge & experience on Python as well as technical knowledge in the field of test automation
- Knowledge & experience in C++ nice to have.
- Experience with Tools for Continuous Integration & Delivery (Jenkins, Ansible, Docker)
- Knowledge in the filed of System analysis as well as autonomous driving or driver assistance systems (e.g. Adaptive Cruise Control, Traffic Jam Assist/Pilot, Lane Keeping System, Autonomous Emergency Braking Systems).
- Experience with the OS Linux (Ubuntu, QNX)
- Experience in the automotive industry standards ISO26262, (Automotive) SPICE nice to have.
- High analytical and conceptional skills.
- Good Communication skills and ability to work in teams.
- Goal and result orientation as well as independence.
- Willingness to travel to Germany for trainings/workshops, if required