Java Developer | 3-7 Years |Pune/Bangalore/Kolkata
JD: Java Developer
- Working in small teams as well as independently using agile programming techniques.
- Design and implementation of new software development and enhancement efforts.
- Learn, diagnose and implement features and bug fixes.
- Implement coding patterns and evangelist of best practices.
- Coordinate with tech leads and software engineers working on related deliverables.
- Implement debugging techniques and ability to find root causes of problems.
- Create database schema and optimize data handling and storage.
- Should be able to work with the front-end, middle-ware and back-end tiers of our platforms.
- Produce highly usable systems that are high performance, easy to maintain and engineered to meet business needs.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Provide technical expertise to product or project team.
- Communicate ideas and develop strategy through presentations, demonstrations and specifications.
- Product understanding of Billing / Rating / Charging / Mediation / Interconnect / Prepaid / Reports / Web Self Care /EliteAAA installation, configuration & maintenance.
- Assist the product or project manager in creation of functional and technical documents.
Education and Experience:
- Exposure with a technology focused organization.
- Bachelors degree / MCA in Computer Science.
- Strong knowledge of software development processes.
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, SOAP.
- Experience in networking TCP/IP/UDP.
- Concept of OOPS(C++,JAVA), Design Patterns-JAVA, J2ee Design Patterns.
- Knowledge of Operating System Installation & Administration of Linux, Sun Solaris and Shell Scripting.
- Hands on experience of Database SQL, PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of clustering of Jboss, Clustering of Tomcat, PL SQL tuning, Patch Installation & prerequisite dependency.
- Knowledge in business model VOIP/IPTV/Data.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills