Full Stack Java Developer | Chennai | 5+ Years
• Experience with Spring Cloud and deploying to cloud platforms, preferably Pivotal Cloud Foundry or Cloud Foundry
• Proficient in building RESTful APIs and have good knowledge of RESTful design patterns
• Experience in JAX-WS/RS and JS Frameworks.
• Experience in web Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth/2, security and related authentication technologies.
• Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing API Governance with tools like WSSR, API Connect/APIM.
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
• Proficient and hands on with Application Servers (WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss).
• Experience in cloud native technologies such as Kubernetes and Terraform
• Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, PostGres & MySQL.
• Maintain the health and well-being of the API platform infrastructure
• Automation of API testing (PostMan)
• Hands on experience in API Management tool IBM API Connect
• Standardize the CI/CD setup for API management tools and automated deployment.
• Knowledge in server technologies including Linux, Apache, Node.js, Nginx, Ruby on RAILS.