Engineer-EES – AUTOSAR Architecture |Robert bosch |Bangalore|2-4 Years
Apply Now – https://forms.gle/aWKXB8AnTXp8wyCXA
Role-SW Engineer-EES – AUTOSAR Architecture
Exp– 2 to 4 Years
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Working with AUTOSAR architecture standard for new software platform.·
Working on Software architecture concepts for new Powertrain ECU , VCU, FCCU software platform.
- Collaborate with different stakeholder to determine functional and non-functional requirements for SW Architecture
- Working on SW Architecture process automation using AI/ML technologies
- Provide technical coaching to System designers, Developers and Integrators.
- Design and development of SW Architecture tools.
- Support for Piloting and Roll-out of SW Architecture topics to stake holders.
- Supporting the data driven approach for SW Architecture using Bigdata analytics
- Worked in Automotive domain Software development.
- Work experience with AUTOSAR standard
- Strong development experience in embedded C and Device Drivers.
- Good knowledge on Software Architecture concepts.
- Strong debugging and analytical thinking skills
- Knowledge requirements management tools – DOORS/DNG
- Knowledge in UML based tools like Rhapsody/Enterprise Architect
- Worked with Configuration management tools like ALM/GitHub
- Worked with Change management tools like ALM/RQ1
- Knowledge / experience with Quality process & Safety-standards such as ASPICE/CMMI, ISO 26262, SDLC
- Awareness in functional safety methodologies and process.
- Preferred work experience in AGILE Software development
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
Experience: 2-4 Years