Embedded SW Architect for MB.OS |Robert Bosch |Bangalore|7-10 Years
Role – Embedded SW Architect for MB.OS
Location – Bangalore
Looking for young and enthusiastic professionals with experience in the area of AUTOSAR for the State of the Art “Mercedes Benz Operating System” in the area of Automated Driving.
- Personality:Listen, understand and respond professionally to partner questions and issues while building trust. Self-starting with influencing and leadership skills.
- Experience & Know-How:The position requires sufficient knowledge on SW requirements engineering and Automotive SW Architecture development (with tools such as Rhapsody, EA). The resource shall possess sufficient working knowledge on AUTOSAR modules and also possess knowledge of automotive development process ASPICE and agile methodology.
- Languages:We are cooperating with different worldwide locations. Therefore, we expect excellent English skills.
- Education: Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical field
- Experience 7 – 10Years
- Good understanding of Embedded systems – 16/32 bit Microcontrollers
· Hands-on with SW development for Microcontroller based system
· Understanding of Embedded Software Development in automotive domain
· Good coding skills – C / Assembly
· Strong knowledge of AUTOSAR modules
- Knowledge on SW requirements engineering
- Knowledge on SW Architecture, SW design
- Working knowledge on AUTOSAR configurators (Auto generation tools)
- Automotive know about Signal-based communication (CAN, LIN, FlexRay, ETH and SOME/IP)
- Strong testing and debugging skills for embedded system
· Past development experience for Low-level driver
· Experience in using AUTOSAR Tool Chains from Elektrobit/Vector
· Good Communication skills and a Team Player
· Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Hands-on experience with embedded development tools and troubleshooting methodologies
- Knowledge on ASPICE Processes
- Good understanding in experience with static code analysis tools, unit testing frameworks
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work independently on problems
- Ability to adapt to fast changing requirements and provide solutions
Apply – https://forms.gle/aWKXB8AnTXp8wyCXA