Embedded Software_Diesel _ EEI |Robert Bosch |Bangalore|2-6 Years
Apply Now – https://forms.gle/aWKXB8AnTXp8wyCXA
Role-Embedded Software_Diesel _ EEI
Exp– 2+ Years
Responsibilities: Responsible for Function Development of Engine control system functions (Eg: EPM, Injection ASW, Injection correction function etc.). The person is responsible for defining requirements, implementation, testing and delivery to customer.
- Requirements analysis on functions (EPM, Injection ASW, Injection correction function)
- Design and development of power train function and software
- ASCET based design & Development
- Matlab/Simulink modeling, simulation in MIL, SIL
- Wonderful opportunity to work with strong technical team of Architects and Experts to enhance career growth.
- Great opportunities to increase breadth of knowledge by working on different packages inside the same group.
- 2+ years of SWD Experience in Bosch
- Good know how on Powertrain systems along with good overview of sensors, actuators & Injection system
- • Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- • Experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of automotive SW
- • Hands on experience in programming in ‘C’ for real time embedded systems
- • Experience in model based development using ASCET/ Matlab-Simulink.
- • Experience in the usage of testing-tools like Labcar, INCA, debugger and
- • Knowledge of software configuration and Change management tools
2 year of Experince