Drupal Developer |Contractual|3-6 Months
Must have experience in Drupal 8 or above versions.
Development of website with Drupal (8,9) based on Figma screen design or based on Front end Implementation (Tailwind)
Enhancement of existing web projects ( Drupal/ WordPress)
SLA work (eg. Updating Drupal Core and Contrib with composer)
Small Vanilla JS/HTML projects like HTML5 banners.
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme
DRUPAL, DRUPAL CMS