Diagnostics & Memory Stack Expert | Robert Bosch |Bangalore| 5-8 Years
Apply Now – https://forms.gle/aWKXB8AnTXp8wyCXA
Role: Diagnostics & Memory Stack Expert
Exp– 5 to 8 Years
- Feature/Subsystem ownership in customer projects (e.g.: specialist in some feature / function).
- Responsible for Customer interaction and product requirement analysis.
- Responsible for System Requirement, Design & Implementation of Functions or Base SW development (Diagnostics UDS & Memory stack) for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- Responsible for Development & Execution of necessary tests as part of development.
- Responsible for handling complex tasks and delivery of subcomponents / features.
- Mentoring the lesser experienced team members in progression towards topic ownership.
- Contribute to improve the team’s training and competency plan.
- Active contribution towards debugging complex issues and solution for the same
– B.E / B.Tech in Electronics / E&C / E & I
– 5 to 8 years of experience with below skills
– Should have motivation to build career in ADAS domain
- Very good knowledge in C & C++
- Experience in Software development in Automotive domain.
- Familiar with Configuration management tools GIT, MKS etc.
- Experience working with vector toos like CANape, CANalyzer etc..
- Experience with DOORS for requirement enginerring
- Familiar with Atlassian tool chain – JIRA, Bitbucket, SourceTree
- Familiar with RTE concepts, Autosar.
- Ability to work independently and Ownership of tasks.
- Experience in ADAS function development
- Knowledge about CAN/ Automotive Communication protocols.