Data Engineer-Data Science Implementation Team, APD |WFH till Covid |2+ Years
Maintaining, cataloging, and deployingthedata input/output pipelines for various regions and crops. Track the health and performance of the data pipelines. Develop partnerships across regions to expand and improve the data pipelines.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Troubleshoot, debug, and support existing data pipeline solutions by coordinating with stakeholder teams.
- Work on the deployment, delivery, and expansion of data pipelines
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary scientists to gather requirements for data pipelines
- Work on all aspects of the design, development, validation, scaling and delivery of data pipelinesolutions.
- Collaborate with analytics and discovery teams to design and plan data engineering solutions
- Integrate proactive strategies and best practices to ensure security of stored data
- Maintain data storage systems, access patterns and data solutions such as “data lakes” & “data warehouses”
Minimum Qualification –
- E/B.Tech – Any Quantitative Discipline with 2+years’ experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of Advanced SQL working with large data sets
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with tools for authoring workflows & pipelines (Airflowetc.)
- Experience with AWS cloudservices (EMR, S3, RedShift, EC2, etc.) and distributed systems
- Experience with python, R.
- Proven ability to support, plan, schedule and deliver quality solutions
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Experience with data models, techniques for data mining and segmentation.
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau
- Quick learner,
- Result oriented,
- Courage & Candor,
- Relationships & Networks