CICD Jr. Engineer | Robert Bosch |Coimbatore | 3-5 Years
Apply Now – https://forms.gle/aWKXB8AnTXp8wyCXA
Role: CICD Jr. Engineer
Experience- 3 – 5 years
- Must have working experience in Linux/Unix.
- Strong scripting knowledge on one or more scripting language Shell / Python/Groovy
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Docker Swarm /Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Strong working experience in writing Jenkins Pipeline with shared libraries for CICD integration and Deployments.
- Strong working experience in Infrastructure as a Code (IaC) and configuration management tools like Ansible and Terraform.
- Good Working Knowledge on Monitoring Tools like Splunk, NewRelic, Prometheus
- Working Knowledge on Binary Management tools Artifactory / Nexus, Code quality coverage tools SonarQube would be an added advantage
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure Provisioning and Deployment in Azure /AWS /GCP and Azure DevOps/GitHub Actions would be an added advantage.
- Managing continuous integration systems and continuous deployment systems
- Developing Scripts based on Customer requirements.
- Write Pipeline scripts to integrate various tools and automate CICD process.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Automate development delivery lifecycle using scripts and other appropriate CICD tools.
- Responsible for Tool installation/Migration/Upgradation
- Managing Build, release and configuration management of production systems
- Responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the infrastructure up and running fine.
- System monitoring / network performance monitoring through monitoring tools
- Experience in Operations with SLA service, and flexible to work in shifts if project needed
Experience in Operations with SLA service, and flexible to work in shifts if project needed