Automation Administration |Robert Bosch |Bangalore| 4 to 6 Years
Apply Now – https://forms.gle/aWKXB8AnTXp8wyCXA
Exp– 4 to 6 Years
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 to 6 years administration experience in Automic(UC4) mainly Linux environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills mainly log analysis in Automic(UC4) and can perform RCA
- Good understanding of Automic Architecture and its components
Good knowledge in Automic DB Schema
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker and deployment of applications in cloud (GCP, AWS and Azure)
- Good Understanding of ITIL processes
- Experience in scripting automation areas like Shell, Perl, SQL Scripting, Python, ansible, etc.
- Administer Automation Engine and ARA/CDA and its components (agents – ERP and Non-ERP)
- Configure Databases required for Automation Engine and ARA/CDA
- Deploy patches and upgrades to Automic engine interface versions.
- Upgrade Tomcat, AWI and Automic Agents – (ex. Linux, Windows, FTP and etc…)
- Automate Business processes as per customer requirements.
- Troubleshoot technical issues associated with Automic UC4.
- Provide 24×7 On call support.
- Coordination with Automic Vendor and reproduce issues for bug identification
- Coordinate with multiple applications and stakeholders during P1 Issues for resolution